Students in this program are eligible for the following scholarships and awards:
- Grateful Computer Science Alumnus Scholarship – The grateful alumnus scholarship is given to a strong second or third year major in any department program.
- CISA Information Systems Award – The CISA information systems award is given to the top graduating senior in information systems.
- George and Gayle Hommes Family Scholarship – A scholarship for Business and IS majors
- Michigan Industrial Tools Scholarship – A scholarship for business, accounting, computer science, engineering, or information systems majors
- Calvin-Wide Scholarships – You can refer to the scholarship search database for more information on scholarships for Calvin students.
- External Scholarships – The department maintains a list of external scholarship funding sources.